Uber Offers Home Flu Shot Delivery
Flu Shots Delivered Right To Your Door and Into Your Arm
Maybe you thought Uber was cool. But delivering non-effective, even dangerous flu shots directly to your doorstep and into your arm? Uber’s Nov. 18th, 2015, press release tells the story of where the future of this company is heading…
See the Uber Health Press Release:
Flu season is just around the corner, and trying to squeeze in your last-minute immunization may not be on the top of your To Do List.
You’re not alone. The flu affects up to 20% of the population each year—but it’s preventable. While vaccination remains the single best option, less than 50% of adults receive a flu shot.
Let us help you beat the bug. On Thursday, we’re bringing house-calls back with UberHEALTH across more than 35 US cities. From 11am to 3pm, we will be delivering wellness packs for $10 and the option to receive a free flu shot from a registered nurse for up to 10 people—at the single tap of your app.
On Thursday, November 19, enter code NYCHEALTH to request an on-demand wellness pack and option to receive a flu shot
HOW IT WORKS:
- OPEN your Uber app in Manhattan and select areas of Brooklyn between 11am and 3pm on Thursday, November 19
- TAP the profile icon and select ‘Promotions’
- ENTER promo code NYCHEALTH to unlock the special ‘UberHEALTH’ option
- SELECT the ‘UberHEALTH’ option and request to your location (Pro Tip: Please select a suitable indoor location)
- Upon arrival, users will receive a wellness pack for $10 and have the option to request a flu shot from a registered nurse from Passport Health for up to 10 people–at no cost
- If you request a shot, the nurse will handle all paperwork and consent forms